How are your online meetings going? Are you able to keep the flow going and keep everyone hooked? Are you getting the results that you used to get from face to face meetings?
In three two-hour modules you will learn the intricacies of online meetings, training, workshops and webinars that will give you and your participants new energy.
For any trainer, consultant, communication or policy advisor, manager or team coach who wants to become much better at organizing and leading online meetings. Affinity with leading meetings (such as training and workshops) is recommended.
We guide you through the forest of online tools, principles, do’s and don’ts and working methods. We practice what we preach: we naturally provide the training with lots of interaction and working methods. We work with slides, but sparingly and with interaction.
Module 1: The basics (2 hours)
- The possibilities of the online tools: polls, break-outs and some other useful online applications.
- The ten principles of pleasant and productive online meetings
- Roles and tasks: what’s different compared to face to face?
Module 2: Interaction techniques (2 hours)
- Online working methods: which application and how do you approach it smartly?
- How do you keep the energy, so that everyone stays connected?
- Templates and checklists for online meetings and training
Module 3: Your practice (2 hours)
- Prepare your own training or meeting
- You review, test and experiment your own approach to your online meeting
- We do this through supervision (feedback from the trainer) and intervision (working in small groups for further elaboration)
Training set up
- Three online sessions of two hours each (including a ten minute break. Before and after each session there is ten minutes entry and exit time)
- Preparation assignments, especially work on your own case
- You will receive all handouts from the training meetings
- The trainer is available outside of the sessions for all your questions
In addition to the training sessions (six hours), you will spend time on a practical assignment of half an hour to a few hours.
In addition to your own time and energy: 345.- excluding VAT. Possible without VAT due to our CRKBO registration and 15% colleague discount.
Let us know you are interested! As soon as we have six or more participants, we will plan the course.
Of course we provide this training for organizations. Contact us for an appointment by telephone, Teams or Zoom and you will receive a proposal quickly.
Below are some impressions of our online workshops, conferences and training courses.